Friday, August 2, 2013

Circles of Friends

     
       Who do you call a Friend? For me they are the ones who are always there whenever you need them or not.Despite of your attitude they will accept who you are. So I consider them as a Friend.

         I have three types of friends; My Super Best Friend Forever, My Best Friends and my Close Friends. My Super Best Friend Forever is Terese, she is my best friend since elementary up to now. We faced many problems together, although we are fighting, we stayed strong. We didn't make that problem ruined our friendship.

         My Best Friends are Ezra, Elai, Anamay, Sophie, and Giselle. They were my best friend since second year except for Ezra, she is my best friend since first year.Before, we are enemies, but time goes by we became friends, more than friends, I think.

         My Close Friends are IC, Kim, and my classmates when I was elementary and now, my classmates here in CNSHS. Although we're not seeing each other we stayed close, we update each others life and we still have communication.

         All of us have friends, I think no one doesn't have a friend. Our friends are the one who will support us in everything. My best friends are my second sister, because all my secrets are safe with them. we share each others secret. They are my Friend of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment