Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Super MOM and Wonder DAD


  


     I consider my parents as my heroes of  my life.They are always there whenever I need them. they are a very supportive, caring and a loving parents for me.



    I called my mom as a Super MOM because from time to time when we needs her she will file a leave to be with us. Despite of her works she will find a time in making a bonding moments with us.My mom is one of my best friends. I love her so much.



   I called my dad as a Wonder DAD, even though he do not have a work, he took the responsibility of being a house husband. He always cook our food. He has a potential in cooking. For me he is a cool dad. I love him very much. 

    I love them very much. They were the best for me so that i considered them as a hero of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment