Monday, February 17, 2014

My English subject in My Junior Life

When I become junior in our school, I am nervous because of the teachers. As the time goes by, I feel relief being a student. I can cope up in our lessons not that easy. The teachers do different strategies in order that her student will understand it easily.

In my English subject, there are many speech performances in every grading. Ma’am explains why she does that. She said to enhance our speech/voice. I am amazed what she did. I experienced new activities that the students will enjoy. I remember a time that we are having a speech activity and ma’am challenge us about that. She said that we need to reach her expectation. We did our best in doing that, there is a time that we will end up in giving up but we never let that happen we practiced and practiced. At last, we performed it well and the result is not that bad.
I learn many things in our English subject. I am glad that we have a teacher like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment